Our Adult First Aid/CPR is a First Aid/CPR training program designed specifically for the occupational first aid provider. This extremely flexible program will help employers meet OSHA and other federal and state regulatory requirements for training employees how to respond and care for medical emergencies at work.
- Workplace first aid providers
- Adult Family Homes
- Student Workbook
- Successful Completion Card
Hands-on Skill Practice
- Students will practice essential skills in small group practices and can also apply those skills in optional scenario-based practices.
Recognized Completion Period
- Up to 2 years
- Students are evaluated through Instructor observation of the reasonable performance of skills.
- Written evaluations are available and optional for use.
Recommended Time to Complete
- Initial Course: 4 to 5 hours
- Refresher Course: Time depends on the experience and training history of the students. It is typically shorter than initial course. Students most have old CPR card to receive credit. Bring your old CPR card and receive a $10.00 discount off enrollment fees. Your “old” CPR cards must be within 26 months of the issue date to receive the discount.
- Recognizing an Emergency
- Personal Safety
- Assessing for Response
- Mechanism for Spinal Injury
- Basic Life-Supporting (BLS) Skills
- Airway – Head-Tilt, Chin-Lift
- Protecting the Airway – Recovery Position
- Breathing – Ventilations Mask/Shield
- Circulation – Chest Compressions
- Warning Signs of Serious Illness
- Pain, Severe Pressure, or Discomfort in Chest
- Breathing Difficulty, Shortness of Breath
- Swollen, Painful, Deformed Limb
- Moving Patients
- And many more
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) (If you have an AED at work you should add this option)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) (If you are going to be a first aid provider at work you should add this option)
How is the course conducted?
- Instructor Led (we conduct this class MOST Fridays, check our calendar for dates.)
- Online (Here is how the On-Line Program Works)
If you don’t have the time to sit in an Instructor led class
you may want to try an On-Line class
- Adult CPR
- Adult CPR/AED
- Adult First Aid/CPR
- Adult First Aid/CPR/BBP
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED/BBP
- Individual: $25.00 and up
- Company rate: Call for a quote.
Have a question about our First Aid/CPR training?
Visit our First Aid/CPR – Frequently Asked Questions page