Our Adult/Child/Infant (Pediatric) First Aid/CPR, is a CPR and first aid emergency medical response training program ideal for child care providers, youth sports coaches, teachers and parents. Updated to reflect the newest guidelines for CPR and first aid. Our pediatric version teaches appropriate emergency response skills and prevention strategies for the care of infants and children, as well as adults.
- Child Day Care Providers
- School Personnel
- Bus Drivers
- Youth Sports Coaches
- Student workbook
- Successful Completion Card
Hands-on Skill Practice
- Students will practice essential skills in small group practices and can also apply those skills in optional scenario-based practices.
Recognized Completion Period
- Up to 2 years
- Students are evaluated through Instructor observation of the reasonable performance of skills. Performance and written evaluations are available and optional for use.
Recommended Time to Complete
- Initial Course: 5 to 6 hours
- Refresher Course: Time depends on the experience and training history of the students. It is typically shorter than initial training. Students most have old card to receive credit. Bring your old CPR card and receive a $10.00 discount off enrollment fees. Your “old” CPR cards must be within 26 months of the issue date to receive the discount.
- Children and Emergencies
- Recognizing an Emergency
- Deciding to Help
- Assessing for Response
- Mechanism for Spinal Injury
- Basic Life-Supporting Skills
- Airway – Head-Tilt, Chin-Lift
- Clearing the Airway – Log Roll
- Protecting the Airway – Recovery Position
- Breathing – Ventilations Mask/Shield
- Circulation – Chest Compressions
- Initial Assessment
- Unresponsive Patient
- Infant CPR
- Control of Bleeding
- Managing Shock
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Infant Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Warning Signs of Serious Illness
- Pain, Severe Pressure, or Discomfort in Chest
- Breathing Difficulty, Shortness of Breath
- Mechanism for Significant Injury
- Swollen, Painful, Deformed Limb
- And many more.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) (If you have an AED at work you should add this option)
- Bloodbourne Pathogens (BBP) (If you are going to be a first aid provider at work you should add this option)
How is the course conducted:
- Instructor Led (we conduct this class MOST Fridays, check our calendar for dates.)
- Online (Here is how the On-Line Program Works)
If you don’t have the time to sit in an Instructor led class
you may want to try an On-Line class
- Child/Infant CPR
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED
- Adult/Child/Infant First Aid/CPR
- Adult/Child/Infant First Aid/CPR/BBP
- Adult/Child/Infant First Aid/CPR/AED
- Adult/Child/Infant First Aid/CPR/AED/BBP
- Individual: $25.00 and up
- Company rate: Call for a quote.
- Don’t forget to bring your old CPR Card to class and get a $10.00 discount.
- Online pricing includes the “Hands on Skills Testing Fee”
Have a question about our First Aid/CPR training?
Visit our First Aid/CPR – Frequently Asked Questions page