Have a question about our First Aid/CPR training?
Visit our First Aid/CPR – Frequently Asked Questions page
- You choose a course.
- You purchase a access code by using our PayPal button
- We email you an access code with instructors on how to use it.
- You log on to their course using an access code. At http://www.jblearning.com/usecode/
- After completing your course, you can proceed to the course’s secure written exam.
- Upon completion of your exam, you will be instructed to print out a Course Acknowledgment stating that you have completed the online component of the course and you are ready to participate in a skills exam.
- You contact The Safety Center to set up your skills examination.
- Bring the certificate to The Safety Center for your skills examination.
- After completing your skills exam, you are issued a course completion card from The Safety Center. Our course completion cards are valid World Wide!
IMPORTANT! In order to receive a nationally recognized course completion card,
you must complete a skills exam with an authorized Educational Center.