- Hourly Rate:
Clients will be billed an hourly rate for general and on-going support. Rates are provided to the client at the initial consultation or prior to commencement of any work.
Detailed time sheets may be provided to our clients. Billing will be calculated in 15 minute increments. For larger or one-time projects, pricing will be determined based on the scope of the project. General hourly support is on a first-come, first served basis with scheduling priority given to retainer clients.
- Monthly Retainer:
Some clients find it more cost-effective to secure our services on a monthly retainer basis. Retainer clients benefit from a dedicated amount of hours each month that we provide support. You are guaranteed our time and availability. Monthly Retainers are offered in increments of 10 hours.
|Hourly Rate Plan||Monthly Retainer Plan|
|Use as much or as little time as you need.
||Ideal for clients who need regular,
Hourly Projects: A 50% deposit is required prior to commencement of the project. Payment of the remaining balance is due upon delivery of completed project.
Monthly Retainers: Monthly Retainers are billed in advance on a monthly basis. Payment is required in full upon receipt of statement. Any additional hours that go over the monthly retainer plan will be billed hourly. Unused retainer hours are non-refundable and non-transferable. A discount will be given on long term commitments (min. of 3 months) for the monthly retainer plan. Discount will be forfeited if the client cancels the commitment agreement.
A signed contract is required before the establishment of our business relationship.
Rush projects (turnaround of less than 48 hours) require a 25% premium of the total cost of the project (For retainer clients, a project quote will be determined).
- Local business checks
Additional charges include, but are not limited to:
- Mileage, which will be charged at $.50/mile.
- Spokane/Spokane Valley area-no charge for mileage.
- Postage/shipping fees
- Printing fees
- Office supplies, such as specialty papers and report covers
- Late payment fees
* Rates subject to change at any time. Client will be notified in advance.
Things we can do for you:
- Review First Aid Training requirements
- Review First Aid Kit requirements
- First Aid (Injury) Management
- Accident Investigation/Reconstruction
- OSHA Record-keeping requirements
- Early Return to Work Programs
- Safety Program Development
- Short Term Staffing
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Job Site/Facility Compliance Audits